Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October 1st!!


Happy October 1st to everyone! What's so special about today? Nothing. Just trying to make the best of it. As of 2:30 pm today my Dad no longer lives in the same town as me or the same province. My whole life he has been near me. Do you ever have the feeling like as if something is missing? That's how I feel. We didn't see eachother every day or even talk everyday, but he was there to see if needed. Know what I mean? I had such an empty feeling driving by his old street after bringing him to the airport today. I took some cute pictures with him and the kids last night. Jenna said "I need a picture with poppy to put on my wall". She's heartbroken he's gone. It's all apart of life right!? I'm sure it will get easier, he could be a lot further away....


Lea

xo

3 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

I am so sorry Lea... I dont remember you posting about it (I have been so busy tho) ((hugs))

Lea said...

Thanks Mimi.. I only posted a bit about it a few days ago. I haven't been on the KC much this past week.

CMP said...

that sucks. i hate change! it's always so hard....