Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rubber Gloves!!!




My children fight. I think the reason why they are on this planet is to test my patience to see just how much yelling, screaming, and crying I can really handle. They don't get along.....ever.

I am now the proud owner of two pairs of rubber gloves aka my babysitter! You just blow them up, give them to the kids and they play quietly together! I've decided to not give the kids Christmas presents, they will each get a box of gloves! (it would be nice). I'm willing to put money on it that the novelty will wear off very very soon. The picture above was taken this morning while trying to get a moments peace before Jenna left for school. It worked!



Lea
xo

***UPDATE***
Time: 4:13pm, Jenna home from school &playing outside.
Tyler outside with her.... FIGHTING.
NOVELTY GONE. Oh well.

2 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

HAHAHA
Mine do not get along either...but lo and behold thye did when playing with 2 cardboard boxes!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.