Saturday, October 11, 2008

Presents.....

A few night's ago, you'll never guess what I found myself doing. Wrapping Christmas Presents! Yep, I was wrapping gifts in October. You may think that I'm eager for Christmas to arrive, nope. Not yet anyways. One thing I despise the most is wrapping gifts. It hurts my back, hurts my neck, not to mention I keep misplacing the tape or the scissors. I just don't like doing it. I end up just slapping the paper on the gifts. Every year I leave all of the wrapping to be done at one time. Not anymore! I wrap almost half of the kids gifts!!! So proud of myself! LOL. I quickly got tiered of wrapping so I put it all away for another day.

When do you wrap your gifts? As you buy? Or all at once? Do you make them all fancy?

Oh Oh! I have a little movie review for you.

I watched The "Sex and The City" movie today! The reason why I'm telling you about this movie is because I have Never watched not one episode of the show when it was being aired. I had zero interest in it. I also had no desire to watch the movie either. Today however, Craig was working and the kids were at my Mother In Laws. I was flicking through the channels and saw the movie was playing (we have satellite). I flicked it on, and got so entranced in it! It is such a good movie! I highly recommend you watch it. It's more of a chick flick though, so you boys probably won't enjoy it. I know my hubby would never watch it.

So there ya go, another blog for another day. Hope all of my Canadian readers are enjoying thier Thanks Giving weekend!!
Lea
x0

2 comments:

CMP said...

that's so great you are already wrapping presents! i always say i'm going to get my shopping and wrapping done early and every year 'something' puts a damper on my plans....

CMP said...

head on over to my blog. i just gave you an award!