Thursday, October 16, 2008

1 WORD!

So as i'm reading my fav Blogs this evening I saw this over at My.M.Spot. So I figured I would try it out. It may be a lot harder than I think it is!

Feel free to copy and paste it on your own Blog. Go ahead and give it a try!

TYPE ONLY 1 WORD. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? Okay okay sorry I suck. BUT I don't have one!!! LOL yes I know get with the times, Lea

2. Your significant other? Sexy!

3. Your hair? Messy

4. Your mother? Awsome

5. Your father? Awsome

6. Your favorite thing? Hugs

7. Your dream last night? Elections. (lol)

8. Your favorite drink? Coffee

9. Your dream/goal? money!

10. The room you're in? Cozy

11. Your fear? Dying

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? wealthy

13. Where were you last night? here

14. What you're not? mean

15. Muffins? Bran

16. One of your wish list items? jaccuzi

17. Where you grew up? Gander

18. The last thing you did? yawn

19. What are you wearing? uniform

20. Your TV? Huge

21. Your pet? doggy

22. Your computer? laptop

23. Your life? awsome

24. Your mood? pooped

25. Missing someone? Yep

26. Your car? Matrix

27. Something you're not wearing? shoes

28. Favorite Store? Walmart? LOL

29. Your summer? Wicked

30. Your favorite color? green

31. When is the last time you laughed? today

32.. Last time you cried? today

Okie dokie, so that was wayyyyy harder then I thought. Good Luck!

Lea
xo

No comments: