Monday, September 29, 2008

So Cute!

The cutest Blog On The Block has got to be THE BEST and EASIEST site! Don't you just love my new Cute Background? I'm going to have so much fun with this! YAY!!! Go here for your background!

Not much to say tonight. My Dad is spending tonight and tomorrow night at our house, and leaving Wed afternoon for NB.... I'm busy working, being a Mom and then trying to figure out what to do with all of my Dad's stuff which he is leaving here for me. Which might I add is AWSOME! I've decided to keep most of his stuff and get rid of our stuff, seeing his stuff was better! I'm pretty upset about him moving, it's really hitting me now. I had a small breakdown yesturday cleaning his house, which just happens to be the house I grew up in. So many memories.

Lea
xo

1 comment:

Susan G. said...

Cute Backgound , love the colors !